Parts Supervisor required for Automotive Accident Repair Centre located in Liverpool.
We are recruiting for a Parts Supervisor for our Client's Accident Repair Centre. As a Parts Supervisor for our Client you will be responsible for supervising a team of Parts Advisor.
The basic salary on offer for this Parts Supervisor is up to £24,000.
Parts Supervisor Person Specification
The responsibilities of this Parts Supervisor role are
- A previous working experience as a Parts Supervisor / Senior Parts Advisor
- Managing the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts
- Achieving Parts Sales Volumes and profit objectives
- Motivating and developing the Parts Team
- Maximise the profit opportunity in the Parts Department
- Overseeing the effective Supervision of all Parts and consumable stocks
- As a Parts Supervisor you will be working closely with the Parts Manager
- Maintaining standards of performance in the Parts Department through coaching and development.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Parts Supervisor job please send your CV to Naomi Jenkins quoting 96235.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details