are delighted to be Working with a well established firm of Accountants who now have an exciting new career opening for a 'Practice Manager'.
This is a unique career opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Manager seeking a new role that will offer
full partnerhsip status in the future.
As the successful candidate you will have enjoyed a Stable career within practice, will be ACCA/ACA qualified and you will ideally have a practising certificate.JOB DESCRIPTION
As the Partner Designate you will be allocated a client portfolio and will be responsible for all work carried out by the firm for clients in that portfolio.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Senior point of contact with clients on all aspects of accountancy and taxation, which involves:
- Ensuring that client work is dealt with in a timely and accurate manner;
- Delegating work to an appropriate member of staff;
- Meeting with clients when and where required.
- Supervising staff working on the client portfolio and providing training where necessary.
- Reviewing work carried out by members of staff and providing feedback on completed assignments.
- Maintaining technical competence in all relevant aspects of accountancy, audit and tax.
- Promoting the practice to prospective new clients and overseeing the taking on of new clients.
- Reporting to relevant reporting partner on portfolio performance.
The role requires a qualified accountant with experience of dealing with owner-managed business clients on all aspects of accountancy and tax. It is primarily compliance based, but the job holder must be confident in providing advice on accountancy and tax matters and identifying situations where specialist advice is required.
You should be able to use IT competently, particularly accounting systems such as IRIS, Sage Payroll, Sage Accounts and cloud-based bookkeeping systems.
You will also have experience of managing staff and reviewing their work.
Please apply if you can fulfil the criteria as detailed or call our offices for further information and to progress your application.