Our client is a highly successful and award winning Mortgage and Equity Release group. They have an extensive client base and are seeking to appoint an experienced and qualified protection adviser whose role will be to develop protection business from clients who purchased protection in the past when re mortgaging.Key Responsibilities include: You will be required to speak with existing protection clients over the telephone regarding their present needs. You will have a constant flow of clients to speak to and your role will be to re-establish the client's needs and provide the best products and services to suit their circumstances. Person Specification
- Basic to £28,000 Dependent upon experience
- Realistic OTE £50,000
- Home based telephone advice role
- Existing clients
- An appropriate qualification in order to give protection advice.
- A demonstrable track record of advising clients on multi provider products over the telephone.
- Strong CRM and data use experience is essential
- Ability to work from home, plan and priortise your daily workload
- Excellent understanding of how life and protection cover works from a back office perspective (indemnity terms etc.)
- Experience in broking existing cover and selling in more favorable terms to the client through fact finding and establishing the client's current needs.
If you have the required telephone based protection advice experience with a demonstrable track record and are seeking a role working from home then please forward an up to date CV today in the strictest confidence. Please note. It is Knight Temple Recruitment's policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so. Knight Temple Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.