My client are recruiting for a Front End WEB Developer/Designer to join their team.
Having already gained a couple of years on the job experience you should have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills and expertise and should be ready to progress with your career.
You will be designing and creating visually attractive and high converting web & landing pages as well as producing graphics / artwork for social media and broader marketing campaigns.Responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Review and enact a plan for the on-going design and development of the website.
- Create a range of new web and landing pages, built, and optimised for conversions, for direct marketing campaigns.
- Regularly upload content to the website / landing pages as provided.
- Using Google Analytics, report on the performance of the website and dedicated landing pages.
- Report on and fix any technical issues with the website.
- Help design email marketing campaigns that are fully trackable using free software (e.g. Mailchimp).
- Must be confident, comfortable talking directly to clients, very open creative mind when it comes to designing modern engaging websites and to produce a range of engaging graphics for use across different social media platforms for clients.
- HTML 5
- Common frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Commoz 3rd party components like Google Web Master rools
- Adobe Design packages (photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
If you are passionate about quality and enjoy working in a friendly but challenging environment, then get in touch we would love to hear from you.
- Knowledge of Umbraco CMS an advantage
- Angular 8+ or Universal
- RESTful and SOAP API usage
- A good knowledge of current web design trends and technologies
- A positive can-do attitude, good communication skills, with a professional and friendly manner, and the confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback
- Good written English, spelling and grammar, and an attention to detail