Our client is confronting and solving the issues that the more vulnerable people in our society face on a daily basis.
They are a small and dynamic start-up, with outstanding supporters such as NHS England and Microsoft. They have also been fortunate enough to be selected for Microsoft's first '#AIforgood' cohort. They are going places fast and now looking to expand our team by bringing on-board an experienced Full-Stack Developer.Who they're looking for
They are looking for a highly experienced Full-Stack Developer, with a proven track record of working efficiently and effectively on full-stack digital solutions.
They're looking for someone with a strong development background in React and API development to work closely with Sauce on their roadmap, with a view to delivering regular software updates to support our family carers.The experience you'll bring
- Enthusiastic about making a difference in the health industry and supporting vulnerable people
- Extensive experience in React, Node.js and API development
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Must have previously held a senior position similar to this role
- High level of experience with code, specifically code quality and security
- Experienced in the use of project management tools
- Organised and methodical approach
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and PowerBI would be beneficial
- Experience of communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Salary: £38,000.00-£40,000.00 per year