£Competitive plus benefits. Location:
Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff The Opportunity:
Our Infrastructure team is growing, and we now have opportunities for customer focussed, organised Infrastructure Engineers who will help us support and maintain our technology hosting infrastructure.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and ensuring resilience/availability of all infrastructure, environments, applications and services.
Working with our wider Technology Team & our external 3rd party service providers, we'll also look for you to suggest methods and actions, to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the infrastructure.
You'll also act as an escalation point, providing technical support to our 500+ users, while maintaining a high degree of customer service, all within agreed SLAs & KPIs.
We would like you to bring advanced knowledge of systems & network technologies, with an adaptable, flexible approach to your work.
We would also be very interested to hear from engineers with previous experience of building/maintaining infrastructure equipment in a cloud environment The Business:
Alcumus are the UK's market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond. The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an individual who above all shares our values, but also who can show:
The Bits Our People Love:
- Experience administering an application hosting environment, preferably in AWS/Azure.
- Experience using call logging software
- Extensive support, maintenance and project experience
- Excellent customer skills
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing - With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people - We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities - We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition - Whether it's our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People - We're not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee's and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.