ICT Support Officer, temporary, full-time, Neath
Our Neath-based client are seeking to recruit full-time, temporary cover, o contribute to the efficient and effective supply of IT Support at various sites. The role will carry 37 hours per week, and will be based at Neath.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide first line support to the Group IT community for all IT facilities/services, under advice and guidance of Line Management;
- To diagnose and repair IT equipment;
- To carry out installation, replacement, support and maintenance of Group desktop hardware and software;
- To prepare deliver and install IT equipment;
- To assist support staff in efficient provision of IT;
- To maintain user accounts;
- To help maintain security measures to minimise or eliminate potential abuse of Group IT systems.
Candidates should have proven experience in Computing and Support, experience in Wired and Wireless Networking in a medium to large scale environment, and have access to their own transport.
It is a requirement for this role for the successful candidate to have an Enhanced DBS check in place.
There is an immediate start for the right candidate and this role will run on an ongoing basis.