MS Dynamics Consultant Industry:
Fully remote with occasional travel to Glasgow Day Rate:
Up to £425 per day, initial 6 month contract
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an Office 365 / Dynamics Consultant to join an leading Consultancy in two weeks' time. This will be an initial 6 month contract and they are offering up to £425 per day depending on experience. Due to the current climate, this will be initially a fully remote role with the likelihood of travel up to the client site in Glasgow when needed.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with MS Dynamics Sales & Service, including implementation and must be confident with being client-facing.
The role will involve:
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV and expected rate.
- Designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics Sales and Service
- Report writing, installation, configuration and customizations
- Working with the business leads, SMEs and the business analysis to understand business requirements
- Demonstrating PowerApps capabilities
- Helping refine target state business processes and user stories and completing a Fit/Gap analysis
- Detailing business process workflow, their stages, what fields will be presented and how, which fields will be mandatory, field validations etc.
- Participating in story estimation with the build team
- Configuring MS Dynamics 365 Sales and Service to meet user story acceptance criteria