We are currently supporting our client, a leading National Installer of in car equipment in the UK, in the search for a Mobile Alloy Wheel Technician based in the Sheffield/Chesterfield area to cover both private addresses and trade customers across the North West and South Yorkshire areas.
Alloy Wheel Technician / Wheel Refurbishment - Purpose of role: -Job Summary
- Salary £20,000 plus bonus
- Monday - Friday
- We are looking for an enthusiastic wheel technician to join our busy team. Immediate Start. This is a mobile position
- You will be required to carry out wheel refurbishment and wheel repair at both private addresses and trade customers across the Staffordshire areas.
- Full equipment and company van are supplied.
- Salary plus commission.
- Monday - Friday + Saturdays at overtime rate
- Previous experience in the car or body repair industry is essential. Welding experience needed.
- Full Training Provided if required
- Workplace Pension Scheme Available
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £20,000
- Vehicle mechanical experience
- Vehicle detailing
- Full UK Driving License (Required)
For more information please call Richard @ Holt Recruitment on 07590309374 to discuss further or please send us your CV by clicking 'Apply Now'