Category Lead - Engineering Services - £60K - 65k + Car + Package - Surrey - Leading Manufacturing Firm
This marketing leading firm is ramping up its focus on best-practice procurement and has a new opportunity for an Engineering Procurement expert to join the team. As Engineering Category Lead
you will drive a variety of untapped procurement sub-categories towards best-in-class in a rapidly growing procurement environmentOther Procurement responsibilities will include: -
In order to be successful, you must have: -
- Mentoring a team of 2 procurement managers and buyer
- Collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, ensuring procurement plays an integral part in the Firm's aggressive expansion plans
- Developing the procurement sourcing strategy across the Engineering Services category to deliver measurable benefits to the Firm
- Implementing the strategic sourcing process including stakeholder engagement, opportunity assessment, market and requirements analysis, establishing sourcing strategy, supplier selection & negotiation and contract/supplier management.
- Significant Procurement, Sourcing & Category Management experience with a successful track record of handling £ multi-million procurement projects and managing market leading vendors
- Engineering Category experience required
- Line management experience ideal
- Strong tendering, negotiating and stakeholder management experience (including RFP, RFQ stages etc)
To apply please email your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills: Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement, FM, JCT, NEC3, Technology, Construction, Indirect, Construction, Engineering, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Surrey, Hampshire, Portsmouth