Electrical Maintenance Technician London FMCG, commutable from Essex, Kent or London needed for a world class manufacturer that has an impeccable reputation and high standards however still hasn't lost its friendly culture and strong teamwork ethic. The company invest heavily in their staff and sites with world leading technology/ machinery and training. (CAN ALSO LEAD TO PERMANENT ROLE IF YOU WISH)
Electrical Maintenance Technician will be 4 on 4 off and the main role will be to work on high tech automated lines, PPM's, project related work and continuous improvement.Some Electrical Maintenance Technician duties;
- Electrical and mechanical reactive and planned maintenance of production machinery
- PLC Troubleshooting online
- Working on project related work to improve machinery and efficiency in a busy FMCG environment
- Identify and follow up on Continuous Improvement of machinery, investigating the root cause, reliability issues and wastage's
Requirements for Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Minimise Equipment Failure Downtime
- A formal engineering qualification to at least City & Guilds level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent with corresponding practical experience.
- Good working knowledge of automated systems/ production machinery
- From a manufacturing background
- Mechanical/ Electrical proven experience and PLC knowledge
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Simon on 07799 866285 or submit your CV to or simply click apply below.Proactive (about us)
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Surrey, Birmingham, Manchester and USA Proactive supply permanent and contract workforce to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.