Chartered Structural EngineerOffice Location:
£45,000 - £60,000
The Reading-based offices of a nationwide Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy has an opening for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join the team and assist in expanding the organisation's business.
The organisation provide specialist services to a broad range of clients across the country, including projects within the residential, commercial, industrial and insurance sectors.Candidate Specification:
- Extensive background in consultancy based structural engineering;
- Chartered status (structures);
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience of mentoring & managing more junior staff;
- Good mathematical & analytical skills;
- Business development experience would be beneficial.
If successful, you will join a national consultancy, with a strong pipeline of work across a varied clientele. You will have the opportunity to lead in the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects, whilst earn a starting salary of up to £60,000.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 07531 290 613 or via