Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 8a Clinical Quality and Governance Manager within CQC/Connecting for Health at East of England Ambulance NHS Trust
Contract - Full time - Monday - Friday
6 Month fixed term contract
Working hours - 37 hours per week
Rate of pay: £45,753 Per Annum About the role
- To support the Chief Operating Officer in the delivery of the quality governance and compliance for external providers. This covers private ambulance services for A&E and PTS services, Taxi's and agency clinicians.
- To lead the inspection and governance process and support the performance management. There is a requirement to lead the oversight of the quality, producing report, identification of themes to escalate and supporting day to day management.
- The post holder will develop effective working relationships with healthcare regulators e.g. Care Quality Commission (CQC) and external providers
- To performance manage and facilitate the implementation of continuous quality improvement across services provided and to implement service performance monitoring systems and processes to ensure that effective arrangements are in place to monitor the quality of all service provision.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a manager in related area/organisation
- Experience of managing change
- Experience of implementing effective performance management systems
- Experience of dealing with complex and sensitive issues
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - /