Senior Civil Engineer
We are currently supporting a design consultancy based in Birmingham who would like to bring in a Senior Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
The consultancy are specialists in master-planning and provide several services which include but are not limited to Infrastructure, highways, and environmental engineering. Working on schemes nationwide they have a reputation of designing and delivering complex projects to a very high standard across a range of sectors.
As a Senior Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most prestigious development opportunities in the UK, taking the project lead and driving forward the key stages of project design and delivery.
You will be involved in the following;
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed.
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed.
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilities.
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments.
- MEng, MSc, BEng in civil engineering or a relevant field
- 4-6yrs post-graduation drainage and highways design experience
- Proficient use of micro-drainage, PDS, or FLOW
- Understanding of S278 and S38 agreements
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience leading and running own and multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
You will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence along with a competitive salary there is 25 days annual leave, pension, and a range of other benefits.
For more information or to apply please send a CV to Kenny at or call 0207 065 7274