Associate Sustainability ConsultantLondonStarting Salary up to £42,000 per annum + benefitsRef: SH1006
We at Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a global real estate service provider as they look for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their Property Management Team.
The Sustainability Team works with a wide and varied client base, managing all types of properties including shopping centres, out of town, retail, offices, leisure and residential assets, and your role within the team will see you work closely with management surveyors, property owners, assets managers and investors to embed effective sustainability strategies into the property value chain.
This Associate Sustainability Consultant role will have a focus on the undertaking of Energy Audits, ISO 50001, net-zero strategy and building optimisation along with supporting the current team. You will also have an array of duties and responsibilities, such as:
- Be the acting internal lead Energy Auditor for Energy Audit delivery across existing and be responsible for business development, financial management and growth of the service line.
- Support Sustainability Team on client accounts contracted on a retained basis for several existing and potential retained Sustainability support roles for the client base
- To deliver and support additional business requirements relating to fee-earning business generated by the Sustainability Team
The role would be based in London City Office, as part of the wider Sustainability Team, but the candidate would be required to travel to operational sites, client's offices and other key offices.
To be considered for this Associate Sustainability Consultant role, you should:
- Have at least 3 years' experience within energy, preferably in a simial role
- Have experience with ISO 50001, ISO 14001, and other sustainability disciplines relating to the built environment
- Be an ESOS Lead Assessor
- Be a Qualified Energy Assessor
- Have experience in working on GHG Reporting and Company CRC Reporting
Our client is pleased to offer their new Associate Sustainability Consultant a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package, and professional progression opportunities.Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365008, or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.