Interim Aircraft Purchasing Lead
(Day Rate Depending on experience)
Our client, a leading name within the aerospace industry, have an urgent requirement for an aircraft procurement expert to join a specialist project team on this contract assignment.
The individual will have significant aircraft procurement experience, including the management of suppliers of component parts and spares. Specifically, this role will require previous experience of working with single engine, low-wing, 2 or 4 seat training aircraft and/or similar single engine aircraft.The main responsibilities of this role will include:
Requirements for this role:
- Developing procurement strategies and maintaining robust supply chains for complex aircraft requirements
- Liaising and working alongside cross-functional project teams, successfully communicating with senior level internal stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the full end-to-end procurement lifecycle including in contract management and reviews
- Strong experience within aerospace/aircraft procurement, ideally with previous experience of purchasing training/light aircraft and parts
- Proven ability to manage and influence project teams and internal stakeholders
- Excellent procurement knowledge, CIPS desirable.
- Full right to work in the UK, eligible for basic security vetting
Key words: procurement, purchasing, interim procurement, buyer, aerospace, defence, aircraft, Hampshire, South-East England, supply chain