Excellent family run care organisation is looking to appoint a Registered Nurse to work at a Nursing Home in Banstead. Nurse Role Brief:
- Hours: From 12 - up to 48 Hours per week
- Days or Nights available
- Up to £20.45per hour
- Location: Banstead, UK.
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Strong clinical knowledge and established leadership skills
- Previous experience working as a nurse in a Care Home environment
- Proven ability leading teams of carers and nurses
- Flexible to work shifts
As Nurse you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home. Your Nurse duties will be that of a standard nurse position, the full job description will be sent to you following your application to this job.Nurse Job Benefits:
- Joining an outstanding care provider with a vision to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, relationship centred care for all residents.
- Pin number renewal paid
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Optional health care plan
- Death in Service Scheme
- Excellent retail, travel and leisure discounts
- This Nurse position the home will accept newly qualified Nurses.
Excellent opportunity to join a standout nursing home and be part of our personal service that helps our residents get more out of life every day. Please apply below and you will be contacted within 48hrs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90567507