Field Service Engineer - Industrial Doors
The company has been established many years and are a leading provider of industrial and commercial door systems across the UK. Offering some of the strongest and most durable products within the industry.
Competitive Salary plus overtime including 20 days holiday + bank holidays, van, phone, company pension
Due to rapid growth they are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer covering the Basingstoke area. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be required to mainly service and repair the whole range of products including automatic doors, industrial doors, shutters, fire doors and insulated doors with the occasional install.
For this role you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Field Service Engineer with servicing and repairing Industrial doorss. It is preferred if you have some electrical experience or qualification. Ideally looking for an all-rounder Field Service Engineer with Industrial & automatic doors experience. The role will be 75% Industrial Doors with the remainder 25% being Automatic doors.
You will be provided with:
* A company vehicle
* All power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks
* Company mobile telephone / tablet
* Uniform & PPE
* Revolving door experience
* A full clean driving licence
* Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors
* Good organisational & communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
* BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
* A disclosure check will be undertaken
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Holidays: 25 days and 8 public holidays
Contract: Permanent after 3-month probationary period
Equal opportunities: We follow an equal opportunities policy
Salary: Negotiable - dependent on experience.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Mo