We are recruiting for care workers to work in Abbey Wood, Bexleyheath, Welling, Erith and surrounding areas. You will be caring for older people and young adults living at home
We offer job positions to both experienced and inexperienced candidates as we provide full training.
We offer career progression opportunities to all our staff and support personal and professional development.
Competitive rates of pay rate: £9.20 - £10.40 per hour (depending on experience and qualification) +Mileage
* Personal care helping to wash and dress
* Assistance with medication
* Support with everyday tasks
* Light household duties
* Meal preparation
* assist individuals to remain in the community, maintaining safety in their own homes
* encouraging individuality and supporting independence
* helping service users to maintain relationships within the neighbourhood especially those who live alone
* work as part of a team alongside colleagues and other professionals
* being the face of the company in the community and acting as our representative
* Free DBS check - refunded if you stay with the company for at least 4 months (subject to minimum hours.)
* Free uniform (terms & conditions apply)
* Bonus scheme and referral reward if you refer someone to work for us
* Flexible working hours
* Free company mobile phone for business use
* Career progression opportunities to Senior care position, Care Supervisors, Care Coordinators, Care Administrator
* Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday pay rate
* Kind, caring and an understanding of how to support others.
* Reliable and professional
* Flexible and dynamic approach to work
* Willingness and able to work alternate weekends
* Good listening and communication skills
* Have a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle for use at work
* Willing to take part in our introductory 4 day training programme
* Willing to work to our values of Privacy & Respect, Dignity- Equality and Diversity, Communication, Independence, Choice & reliable and dependable
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our Care team.
Apply today and one of the team will contact you.
Send your CV or call our recruitment line on (phone number removed) or send Text/WhatsApp on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunity employer