Position: Troubleshooting Home Manager
Salary: From £50k + bonus
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic Salary of up to £50k
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running - this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a leading nursing service that offers residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This beautiful home has a passionate staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Marketing the home and ensuring occupancy
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Registered manager experience (ideally minimum of 5 years)
• Nursing PIN (RMN/RGN/RNLD)
• Has a true passion for care and takes a hands on' approach
• Elderly/dementia experience
• Experience managing large nursing homes/ multi-site services
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed) to be considered