Position: Home Manager
Salary: up to £50k + bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Nursing Home experienced manager for a nationwide client of mine.
The home is a 66 bedded care home offering Nursing, Residential Dementia, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care, so I am looking for a candidate who has managed a large or multi-site nursing home previously.
My client is seeking an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic manager to take the helm at this first class service.
You will be responsible for the running of the home and the co-ordination of a multi-disciplinary team of staff. Providing clinical expertise where needed.
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• A valid Nursing PIN or Nursing home Experience
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Previous home management experience (+2 years)
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on (phone number removed), email me at (url removed), or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://(url removed)/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)