Night Nurse - £20.66 - Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to work within an exceptional nursing home situated in Chipping Norton- Oxfordshire. The nursing home is devoted to providing compassionate support to residents and their loved ones. The team prides itself on providing specialist care and support services for elderly adults living with dementia and other complex issues. If you are a Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Amber Mace for more information or to apply.
The Night Nurse role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to the elderly, some of whom are living with disabilities of varying severity
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Night Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and a wage of £20.66 per hour.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay Hughes at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
This position would be suitable for: Staff Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, senior nurse.
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RGN, RNLD, RMN, Nurse, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse