HTR Care and Recruitment is looking for a care manager to lead our newly introduced Domiciliary Care Wing with ability to get registered with CQC.
As the Registered Manager for HTR Care and Recruitment (Domiciliary division), you will ultimately be responsible for setting up domiciliary wing with direct support from senior management who have years of experience in the care industry. You will be managing a team of carers/supervisors/co-ordinators to ensure they are trained, motivated, and inspired to deliver outstanding care for our clients. You will be focusing on expanding the business and helping drive the company forward.
Running the business as your own, you will ensure that HTR Care and Recruitment continues to grow through the delivery of high quality and person-centred care.
This is an excellent chance to develop your career.
Registered Manager Requirements:
• A minimum of one year's experience in domiciliary care management.
• Strong coaching, supporting and performance experience
• A strong understanding of CQC regulations and compliance
• An excellent communicator who is engaging and adaptable.
• Passionate belief and commitment to providing consistently high levels of care to all clients.
• Ability to work on a full- time basis and to work "on call' approximately one week in five.
Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to deal with all matters arising in a patient and consistent manner
• Commitment to continuous learning and development
• Great people management skills
• Ability to manage and work collaboratively with a group of highly competent office staff and a team of carers.
• Ability to write and good levels of literacy
Registered Manager Role and Responsibilities:
• Contribute and execute a sustainable business plan for HTR Care and Recruitment
• Taking overall accountability and responsibility for the compliance of the business in-line with CQC regulations and company standards
• Completion of care assessments for new client enquiries in a timely manner
• Build and maintain constructive, quality-oriented relationships with customers, their relatives, and relevant health and social care customers to increase turnover
• Deal effectively with concerns or complaints in a timely manner, in-line with CQC regulation
• At all times, present a professional, caring image, with behaviours reflective of the company.
• As an advocate for high-quality care and the HTR Care and Recruitment values, you will also support the business to grow by starting new care packages, establishing a routine and foundations for a plan of care.
Registered Manager Benefits:
• Competitive Salary (GBP28K to GBP35k per-annum pro-rata)
• 28 days paid leave per annum (pro-rata), with increasing entitlement for a day each additional year of service (including bank holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Ongoing support, training, and development; This is a challenging, rewarding and exciting role for someone looking for considerable responsibility and autonomy to really make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
• A minimum of one year's experience
• Full and clean UK Driver's Licence
Experienced Registered Manager
• Qualified Nurse or Occupational Therapist
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, please simply click the Apply button below to submit a copy of your CV