A great opportunity to work within a specialist residential home in Derbyshire as a Registered Nurse, they are part of a small group of homes across the UK, they are well known in the area for delivering their high level of support to residents, also beautiful grade 2 listed building, truly unique venue offering exceptional levels of service based on the outskirts of the peak district with fantastic country views and grounds, and close to local amenities.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be:-
* As a registered nurse you will support elderly residents with emotional and functional care- Residential, nursing, dementia, respite, end of life.
* Working 43 hours a week with paid handover
* As the Registered Nurse you may be lead of the shift which would mean completing the medication round while support staff assist you. (60 Bed Home)
* 24 hour care to all residents when on shift.
* Be able to support and maintain care plans
* Be able to support and train support and care staff.
* You will need to be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with Pin which is still in date.
* Experience working with adults with learning difficulties and dementia would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Living within travelling distance of the home.
* Being able to drive would be beneficial as public transport is very limited.
Benefits as a Registered Nurse-
* £17.30per hour - 12.5 hours paid per shift
* Free uniform and DBS check.
* Free parking on site
* Paid Handover
If you are interested in this position as a Registered Nurse and to interview please click to apply as we are interviewing immediately.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom