Finance Manager, central London £50-55k, qualified. ACA / CIMA / ACCA
A vibrant international creative brand based near Bond Street in London is recruiting a Accountant to join the team as a Finance Manager. This is a highly regarded company which works with premium businesses internationally.
As a Finance Manger you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of management reporting packs at month end
- Key point of contact for the audit
- Contribution to the year-end account preparation
- Developing management accounts and establishing regular review meetings with all non-financial departments
- Creation of annual and mid-term budgets
- Key player in setting up new projects
- Supporting the Finance Director with the day-to-day running of the finance team, including managing the AP Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA (0-2 years pqe)
- Strong technical skill set
- Experience preparing management accounts
- Confident communicator
- Experience from a media / tech / creative environment
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a dynamic and entrepreneurial business which is well positioned within the creative sector. They offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to add value in a well set up and highly regarded company. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant who is interested to build a career in the an innovative and fast paced sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.