Part Time Sat/Sun
We are currently assisting our Coventry based client to recruit for a 1st Line Data Analysts to join their busy IT Service desk.
The Service Desk and Client Support Analyst will work as part of the team that provides first line support, both physical and virtual, to all ITS users. The role will be responsible for being the first point of contact for IT Services queries and for managing the resolution and escalation of these queries.
The ideal candidate would have a high level of customer service experience, can-do attitude, with experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment. Training is an on-going aspect of the role to will be provided regularly as part of continuous service improvements.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not exclusive to:
* Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems
* Incident and problem management via Service Management tools
* Provide exceptional service support to all users
* Clear understanding of ITIL framework
* Knowledge or experience of DevOps Agile method of working an advantage
* Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and requests
* Contribute to polices, processes and procedures
* Ability to evaluate processes and suggest improvements
* Work to SLA thresholds for incidents and requests
* Prioritising and managing several open tickets at one time
* Trend Analysis and Problem management
* Aware of security implications and how to handle security issues in a professional manner
* Keep up to date with advancements in technology
* Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to
* Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service
* Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications
* Administer Active Directory
We're looking for someone that has good general IT knowledge and 1st line analyst skills.
* MAC experience desirable in addition to Windows
* Previous experience working within a customer-focused environment
* Ability to act proactively
* Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
* PC literate with working knowledge of using Email and Microsoft packages.
* Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
* Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
* Strong attention to detail with an articulate and methodical approach.
* Good written skills
* Team Player
This is initially a temporary role with the possibility of converting to permanent for the right candidate.
Occasionally, there will be a requirement to work flexibly to meet the needs of 24/7 service support