Masterclass Education are currently recruiting qualified, and experienced SEN teaching assistants for long term, day to day supply cover. This is the opportunity to work within our partner schools in Hackney. In this position you will be working closely with pupils of SEN in groups or 1:1 aged 4-19 of ASD, PMLD, SLD and other complex needs. Maintaining and improving the social, emotional, physical and learning needs for pupils.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
* Have experience working with SEN students
* Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
* Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
* Be able to communicate effectively within a team
* Be committed to work full-time
* If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply here, or call to speak to our Secondary Team.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be suited to this role, then please send across their details. You could earn up to £250 for any successful candidates after they have worked just 10 days