A nursery in Croydon is looking for a creative and confident practitioner to join their team, they are located near a few easy transport links. This nursery delivers a wide range of exciting activities in a baby, toddler & pre-school room with excellent indoor facilities and a large playground for plants, flowers, insects and growing our own food. Their children are excited to welcome a new face.
This is a full-time position offering a flexible salary between £20,000 - £26,000an depending on experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To maintain a high standard of care and education for there children.
- Support all members of staff within your team.
- A willingness to learn and abide by the nursery policies and procedures.
- Making sure children are safe and reporting any concerns.
- Maintaining regular up to date records of children's development, observations and assessments, making sure that parents are involved in this process.
- Encourage children to
- Attend staff meetings and be willing to take ongoing training as of when is required.
- Plan and deliver curriculum suitable activities and play to suit the individual child's needs.
- Recognized level 3 childcare qualification.
- Experience working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Full understanding of the EYFS.
This role is strictly subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and references obtained prior to the start date