Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced SEN assistants to work at a variety of schools in Enfield and Haringey until the end of the academic year 2021.
The ideal candidate will be working with children with Special Education Needs, Challenging Behaviour, Learning Difficulties and Speech and Language Difficulties. You will be required to work on a one to one as well as with small groups of children at least once a week.
In order to be considered for the position you will be required to have:
• 6 months minimum experience working with children with SEN.
• 2 excellent references
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A valid DBS on the update service or willingness to undertake one.
• Have strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills
• Relevant qualifications would be ideal and are not compulsory.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, feel free to call us on (phone number removed) or send your CV to Lucinda Pereira: (url removed)