Team Educate is looking for an School Office Manager to work at a lovely primary school in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
The position is due to start on the 4th October and would be contracted for 8 weeks in the first instance. However, this is more than likely to continue and is very likely to turn into a permanent position.
The ideal candidate, will have experience in working in a school office setting and have experience with SIMS. The role will require you to do office related task including monitoring and reporting childrens attendance, liaising with staff members and answering any calls.
* Position: School Office Manager
* Location:Trowbridge, Wiltshire
* Full Time: 8.45 - 3.30 (but hours and days could be adjusted). Part time may be available
* Start Date: 4th October
* Pay rate: £65 - £90 per day
* Duration: 2 months but is likely to continue
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* Experience working in a school setting
* Have office related experience
* Experience in SIMS
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We pay the best in the market and really look after our staff. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!