Built Environment Lecturer
JjFOX is currently working with a College in South Yorkshire, they have strong industry ties within the local area and work with over 2,000 employers.
The College has four main campuses and offers over 700 different qualifications.
They are currently looking for a full-time, permanent Built Environment Tutor to join the work-based learning department. In the role, you will be responsible for for a caseload of apprentices, taking them on a successful journey to achieve their planned learning programme within the targeted timeframe.
* Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) in Vocational/Curriculum Area
* Assessor qualified (TAQA, A1 Award)
* Award in Education & Training (minimum) or equivalent Level 3 or willingness to work towards
* Knowledge and understanding of vocational specific curriculum requirements
* Planning and delivery of workshop/classroom sessions
* 26,041- £31,738
* 25 days annual leave entitlement
* Auto enrolment into pension scheme
* Free car parking
* Access to other benefits including car lease scheme, healthcare scheme and educations staff discounts.
This client is looking to interview as soon as possible, therefore to avoid missing out please apply as soon as possible. Further training is provided for those with the right skill set and personality.
Please contact Fin at jjFOX to apply for this post or for further details.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)