My client, is seeking a Management Apprenticeship Tutor to join their team. You will be supporting the development and design of high quality, curriculum and learning materials for higher level management apprenticeships standards in a relevant sector.
You will engage and support a caseload of learners to achieve qualifications in a timely manner by providing meaningful teaching/learning and assessment sessions, conducting regular formal progress reviews and following the delivery guideline, with a supportive team to help you.
* Responsible to support the planning and delivery of a range of higher-level managements programmes.
* Ensure full quality compliance with Aptem, our e-portfolio system, to support learners timely progress and meet awarding bodies, ESFA and Ofsted and all internal requirements
* Use a blended learning approach including technology to teach learners - online tools, interactive sessions, webinars, remote learning, interactive learning platforms.
* Conduct study group and 1-1 sessions monthly with learners, leading informal/professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences, these are carried out both remotely and face to face.
* Contribute to development and formative assessment and overcoming barriers to learning to ensure that learning continues to meet individual needs.
* Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
* Follow guidance with regards to teaching and assessment practice and the completion of online documentation. Respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner.
* Attend regular standardisation/team meetings to ensure consistency with other assessors and I Internal Verifiers.
* Undertake regular professional development activities as agreed by the Team Leader
* Ensure that the learner is fully aware of current legislation relating to them and their assessment; maintain compliance with 'Safe learner' requirements.
* Respond to learner and employer queries in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring regular contact is maintained for the full duration of the learner journey and qualification.
* Maintain a safe learning environment, supporting learners in understanding in how to keep themselves, and others, safe and notifying the Safeguarding officers of any risk.
* To deliver Functional Skills (English & maths) as part of the overall apprenticeship framework within agreed timelines.
* Undertake any other duties as and when required
* Support and prepare learners and employers for End point assessment
* Provide weekly / monthly reports as required for timely completion of learners
Must hold solid, occupational experience in Management (minimum 2 years)
Hold at least a Level 5 in management
Demonstrate a passion for training and skills through competence, experience and high-level delivery
Ability to plan and deliver outstanding training programmes and workshops
High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients
Ability to manage day to day relationship with learners
Excellent attention to detail
Flexible with travel.
Excellent organisational and communication skills
2 years' experience of Apprenticeship and Functional Skills led training programmes
Relevant QCF Assessor qualifications - e.g., D32/A1 Assessor
D34/V1 Internal Verifiers/Internal Quality Assurer (inhouse training is offered)
Relevant teaching qualification
Hold Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 (or GCSE equivalents)
Experience in delivering management apprenticeships
Ability to identify commercial opportunities to increase income