Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a caring and compassionate Behaviour Mentor to work at an inclusive and supportive primary school in South Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate or Support Worker with SEN experience looking to pursue a career within education!
About the role:
1:1 and small group support for children with SEMH
Working with challenging behaviour
Based in a Year 6 class
You must have strong behaviour management skills
You will need to have the ability to build rapport with students and staff
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - South Manchester
* Position - Behaviour Mentor
* Start date - September 2020
* End date (if applicable) - July 2021
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working within a Pupil Referral Unit would be highly desirable
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alex in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://(url removed)