This is a fantastic nursery practitioner role, working in different nurseries on a temporary basis. You can choose your days and hours! However we ask that you can do a minimum of one full day! This is a great opportunity for nursery practitioners to earn while gaining further experience in Early Years settings. If you are a skilled, passionate and proactive nursery practitioner we want to hear from you!
* Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
* Weekly Pay
* Opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience in different nurseries
* Holiday Pay
* Maternity/ Paternity Pay
* Referral scheme- earn £100! Ask for further details
The ideal candidate must have:
* An interest in working with early years children (from 0-5 years)
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to use initiative
* A passion for Early Years
* Qualified in Early Years Level 3
* DBS certificate- must be clear & on the update service
* Availability to work at least one day a week 8:00am - 6:00pm.
* Willing to travel up to 45 minutes from home.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and employment references