Secondary Teaching Assistant Required
Daily rate, paid weekly
Are you engaging, inspiring and have great interpersonal skills?
Master Class are working with a local, wonderful Secondary School who boast state of the art facilities and advanced CPD for their teaching staff. The school is a fantastic place to work with the students making each day unique!
Are you experienced working with Secondary aged students?
The school is based in beautiful surroundings where students are encouraged to study and get involved in many outdoor and indoor activities, there are also vast amounts of equipment and resources. The staffing group are a talented forward thinking body who enjoy the additional CPD and opportunities provided for them.
The head would like to recruit a Teaching Assistant who has the skills to develop into a valued member of staff for the individual needs of the children. You will be working with small groups of students in and out of formal lessons, with support from Teachers and other staff. You will be fully immersed into the life of the school and encouraged to be proactive in your role alongside your colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have worked in a similar role (Essential)
* Be proactive and engaging
* Has good knowledge of SEN
* Have a good knowledge of the KS 3 and KS4 NAtional Curriculum.
To apply please send your CV to us or follow the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
* Specialised consultants (Previous educators who will help guide you through applications, interviews and anything else!)
* Pure discount card and over 700 free ebooks
* Free safeguarding course (Online)
* Access to online CPD opportunities
* CMME Mortgage advise
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey regions. If this position is not for you please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role