A number of roles for a variety of students have arisen around Newham, East London.
These roles in particular is a 1:1 role either based at one of our hubs or out in the community.
Students vary in need and severity, requiring specialists in behaviour (EBD, SEBD, SEMH) & autistic spectrum disorders (ASD, ASC) & professionals with a range of mental health experience. Support with toileting / Peronal Hygiene, PEC's / Visual Timetable is sometimes required
Our mission is to educate, inspire and support children and young people through a creative process which promotes positive growth and change. We always strive to remove barriers to learning in order that children and young people can enjoy school and are encouraged towards lifelong learning.
Pupils referred to the school are:
* Pupils at high risk of sexualised behaviour
* Pupils with high risk violent and aggressive behaviour towards others
* Pupils exhibiting mental health issues Tier 3/4
* Pupil at high risk of sexual exploitation
* Pupils with significant substance misuse issues
* Pupils with significant gang related issues
* Pupils with school phobias and persistent long term school phobic or deeply disengaged
* Young pregnant girls/highly vulnerable and or offending teenage girls and young mothers
* Pupils with complex offending behaviours
* High Risk pupils who are Children Looked After returning from out of county placements
* High dependency pupils with a range of physical, psychological and healthcare needs
* Specific roles require different experience and credentials.
Specific roles require different experience and credentials. If you have experience within this Sector, then please apply.
Enhanced DBS must be subscribed to the update service
Interviews are being arranged on the receipt of suitable candidates