This is a flexible and temporary nursery practitioner role, working in various early years settings where you can pick and choose your days. However we ask that you can do a minimum of one full day! You will be working in different private day nurseries providing the best quality care for children 0-5 years old and supporting professional childcare teams.
* Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
* Weekly Pay
* Opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience in different nurseries
* Access to the best equipment/ resources.
* Holiday Pay
* Maternity/ Paternity Pay
* Referral scheme- earn £100! Ask for further details
The ideal candidate must have:
* An interest in working with young children (from 0-5 years)
* Team player
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to use initiative
* A passion for Early Years
* Qualified in Early Years Level 3
* DBS certificate- must be clear & on the update service
* Availability to work at least one day a week 8:00am - 6:00pm.
* Willing to travel up to 45 minutes from home.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and employment references