EYFS Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Commencing: September 2020
Do you have experience working with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework?
GSL Education is looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner / Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant to support children in the early year's framework in a Primary school based in Leicester. The school prides itself with maintaining high standards with its pupil's well-being and is at the peak of everything they do. The ideal candidate should be confident in working with the EYFS framework and be passionate to bring positive change in the lives of children.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
* Have a Level 2 / 3 CACHE or NQT qualification.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
* Have Previous Teaching Assistant experience within the last 12 months.
* Be willing to complete DBS check.
The successful candidate needs:
* To promote lifelong learning.
* To have a thorough understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
* To help to maintain a well-organized, tidy, pupil friendly and interactive learning environment. Maintaining high standards of display.
* To assist with the planning and delivery of the daily programme EYFS activities and events.
* To contribute to the assessment of children's progress in EYFS.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
GSL Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to Judith Barker as soon as possible