Residential Care WorkersSalary:
£18,453 - £20,858, whilst training + sleeping in duties at £32.94Location:
Newark-on-Trent, NG22Hours of Work:
39 hours per weekAbout the Company:
Our client is looking for a caring individual who is passionate about improving the lives and outcomes for children and young people; encouraging life skills and helping the young people to develop their social skills through play and education, whilst having fun. They pride themselves in providing their children and young people with exciting opportunities and an outstanding environment to live in.
A good sense of humor with the ability to develop relationships with the young people and provide a safe and caring environment for them is essential for the role.Residential Care Workers Requirements:
Residential Care Workers Benefits:
- Experience in care work preferably with young people is desirable
- Driving License
- A good sense of humor with the ability to develop relationships.
- Open minded
- Hard Working
- Caring and sensitive
- Good communicator
If you meet the Residential Care Worker requirements and feel the role would be a good fit for you, then please apply today!
- 30 days Paid Holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Scheme.
- We provide accredited training including a Diploma.
- We actively encourage career progression to enable staff to reach their full potential.
- We can offer a range of routes to progress your career including management and leadership, social work, education and therapy roles.
- Workshop Programmes provided.
'They are committed to safeguarding children. We follow safer recruitment guidelines and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.'