Prospero Teaching are looking for an Science teacher to provide long term cover at an SEND school in Leicester. The role is ongoing, and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
Many schools also book for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Science Teacher Contract/Position Details
* Location - Leicester
* Position - Science within SEND School
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - September 2020
* Likely Duration - July 2021
* Position end date - July 2021
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £120 - £190 based on experience and MPS
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Teaching Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an Science Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Science Teacher
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.