2nd Line Support Analyst - Reading
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a 2nd line support analyst to join our Reading headquarters. We are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients worldwide 24/7.
Working as part of the Global Service Desk team you will provide fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support, to successfully resolve escalated incidents and requests from 1st Line Support Analysts and work alongside resolver groups to resolve complex technical issues.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
* Receive and resolve incidents and tickets which have been escalated from the 1st Line Support team
* Receive, scope, log and process each customer ticket, carrying out fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support to provide ticket resolution.
* Own all assigned customer tickets and ensure the customer/ user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle
* Where a ticket cannot be resolved at 2nd line, ensure it is assigned to the correct resolution group, with clear, concise and detailed information recorded on the ticket.
* Proactively carry out call management in a priority order with the goal of reducing tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching SLAs as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalations
* Train, develop and provide on the job coaching to all members of ESP's Service desks
What are we looking for?
* 2-3 years' experience in a technical resolving role, preferably as a Technical Service Desk Analyst/ Desktop/ 2nd Line Engineer
* O365 Admin experience
* Azure AD experience
* CompTIA A+ and/ or MCP accreditation
* Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
* Advanced knowledge of remote support toolsets
* Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow
* Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
* Very good verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
ESP offers a basic salary ranging from £26,000 - £29,000 + pension, life assurance and access to ongoing training and career development.
This role is working Monday - Friday - 0800-1800 (rotational shifts)
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.