Experienced Quality Systems Manager required for a food manufacturing company on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to maintain internal quality management systems, in order to ensure compliance with BRC standards and customer codes of practice, including all policies and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to our client's growth. Key Responsibilities:
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Ensure that controlled documents are issued in a controlled manner and communicated to the relevant departments.
- Review of Customer Code of Practice to ensure compliance and complete GAP analysis where necessary.
- Contribute to and take part in customer audits and visits on site. Management of any raised non-conformances including root cause analysis, and corrective and preventative actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Manage, schedule and conduct the sites internal audit programme to ensure compliance, including the recording and closing of non-conformances of non-conformances, with root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions.
- Maintain internal quality management systems to ensure compliance with BRC standards and customer codes of practice, including all policies and procedures.
- Manage and investigate customer complaints, to identify root cause, take appropriate corrective actions and feedback to customers.
- Carry out trend analysis on customer complaint data. Communicate trends internally and to the customers.
- Develop and manage the site complaint reduction plan, utilizing the wider factory teams to drive improvements.
- Editing and issuing of the sites quarterly newsletter.
- Maintain company culture plan.
- Maintain site and customers KPI results. Customer KPI reporting.
- Project management.
- Monitoring and updating sites engineering maintenance log.
- Member of taste panel team.
- Respond to supplier/customer questions/emails/requests.
- Deputise for the site Technical Manager when required.
- Member of HACCP team.
- Maintain site HACCP plan.
- Recent proven experience as a Quality Manager from within a FMCG background
- HACCP certification
- Strong lean knowledge and experience
- Lead auditor status (desirable)
This is an urgent role, so ideally you will be available to start ASAP.If you have experience as a Quality Manager from within a FMCG background, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below.For an informal chat about this position, please call Stephen Thomson at TQR Plymouth.