The purpose of the Photography Co-ordinator is to manage the photography output of the business, produced internally and externally. This is by creating mood boards, and then working with and directing both internal and external photographers from planning, organising, art directing, archiving and owning the whole photography operation. To ensure the photography is met for all products and requirements of various channels, such as catalogue, Instagram, Sofological, Facebook, Pinterest, You Tube, and work as a wider team on coordinating campaign photography. Experience in supporting 3D modellers would also be beneficial, but not essential. Job Description
What you'll be doing
- Professional Qualifications
- 33 Days Holiday + 1 day Length of Service
- Your Birthday Off
- Learning & Development, Next generation programme
- 30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
- High street Discounts with 100's of great brands
- Contributory Healthcare
- Your Lawyer
- Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Discuss flexible working & part time opportunities
- Must have experience in creating mood boards and be able to demonstrate your vision to the wider team
- Work closely with external photographers and the internal 3D team to art direct and style product photography on an ongoing basis
- Take briefs from marketing/creative to creative photographic content for social/hub
- Provide styling and art direction to external shoots, such as TV or campaign.
- Work closely with Lead Creative and Video Creative to ensure all creative channels are aligned, and collaborate together on major campaigns
- Manage archive of all photography
- Create and manage the photography plan for the year, with a long view of photography/gifs/video to compliment trends, key calendar date and launch of new products.
- Creative concept development of trends and seasonal social photography shoots.
- Day to day co-ordination of product photography, ensuring product is on location on schedule
- Liaise with our external studio and internal 3D team on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with the marketing team to fulfil briefs to deadline and budget
A little about sofology
- Strong demonstration of art direction in photography/interior design
- At least 2 years in a similar role.
- Highly skilled at articulating, communicating and influencing ideas
- Must have an excellent portfolio and demonstrate creative leadership.
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in: MS Office/Google docs specifically sheets and slides
- Photoshop advantageous.
- Effectively manage time of themselves and others
- Driving licence.
We think choosing a new role and choosing a new sofa have a lot in common. Your old one feels comfy, you're used to it, and you know exactly where you fit. But a new job - or a new sofa - holds so much potential. Pick the right one and you'll never look back. You want to feel comfortable, but with enough going on to keep you right on the edge of your seat. Our team is always growing, and we're constantly shuffling up on the sofa to make room for the newest member of the Sofology family.
Founded over 30 years ago, we're true sofa specialists. So much more than just a piece of furniture, we know that a sofa is the one thing that truly turns our customer's houses into homes.There's a lot at stake when it comes to guiding our customers to make the right choice for them - that's why our customer journey is unique in the sofa market. That means no 'ends next Sunday sales.