A HSE Assistant is needed for a market leading manufacturing business in Doncaster. Our client is a dynamic and innovative manufacturer that services a highly successful industry. With several global sites and a >£100M turnover, this is a superb opportunity for a HSE Assistant to work for a business committed to professional development
The HSE Assistant will help develop and implement robust HSE systems to ensure compliance throughout the business. It is working closely with two HSE Advisors to ensure documentation is compliant.
This is a business critical role and due to growth, our client is looking to find a determined and committed individual who will help mould and drive a successful HSE department.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing HSE documentation and supporting the HSE advisors with workload
- Able to assist in writing risk assessments and SOP's
- Involvement with internal auditing
- Helping HSE manager where neccessary
I am keen to speak to candidates with the following skillset:
- NEBOSH General Certificate qualified
- Administration background, organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience of SAP and other computer systems
- Ambitious and interested in developing a HSE career
- Dynamic approach, able to work in a team and work hard
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive HSE professional to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment