Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Hours of Work: Friday to Sunday 6:00am to 18:00 pm
Venatu Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a leading UK producer of quality furniture components for the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industries. The company prides itself on service, product development and flexibility. This superior brand is already well established in the UK and continues to expand into new market segments.
The role Responsibilities:
* Ensure procedures and manufactured product, are of the highest standard.
* To efficiently report outcomes from investigations and quality procedures.
* Evaluate and make decisions in relation to rejected product / materials.
* Basic level of IT competency is required.
* Liaise with customer service department in the resolution of customer complaints
* Ability to communicate within a team environment.
* Work with the Quality Supervisor to deliver effective outcomes and investigations
* To provide effective support to manufacturing and quality departments.
* Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is advantageous, but not essential, as full training and support will be provided at outset of employment and throughout.
Is this you?
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to learn and develop yourself within the role.
IF SO THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Engineering and Manufacturing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're currently an Engineer and seeking a change in your career, please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.