FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER x2Commercial Floorcare Equipment
Worldwide leading manufacturer of commercial sweepers, scrubbers, and cleaning equipment, are seeking a Field Engineer to undertake the PPM & repair on their range of Commercial Floor Clean Machines & in the following area;
- 1x M4 corridor - Wiltshire, Berkshire region
- 1x A350 corridor - North Dorset, South Wiltshire region
- Service Engineer or Technician experience
- Electrical or Mechanical knowledge/experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Customer facing & communication skills
- Able to use a multi-meter
- Knowledge of commercial battery equipment
- PAT Testing experience
- Commercial Floorclean, White Goods, Laundry, Plant experience
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then relevant product training will be provided.
We would be especially keen to hear from those with experience as an Engineer or Technician in the following; Field Service, Electrical, Mechanical, Lift, Commercial Plant, Maintenance, Forklift, White Goods, Appliances, Electrical Improver, Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle, HGV, etc.
HOURS & PACKAGE;
Based from home, the working hours are Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 weekends to cover.
Interested? Apply and please call us at startMonday now!
- £22,000 negotiable basic salary
- Paid Travel from Door to Door
- Unlimited Overtime
- Company Vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- 33 days Holiday (25 days + Bank Holidays)
- Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone