Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Rate: £14.15 - £15.15ph + call out + overtime
Shift: Earlies and lates
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic fed up with the lack of training and development with your current employer?
Would you like to join a company that have been operating for over 100 years who can offer you stability and job security?
Would you like to chance to earn more through call-outs and overtime?
- On-call opportunities
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Career progression
- Incentive awards
- Health care
- Cycle to work
- Brand-specific training and development
As a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Service, maintenance and repairs to a range of commercial vehicles
- Diagnosing vehicle faults and rectifying defects
- Carrying out 6 weekly inspections
- Preventative maintenance
- Adhering to health and safety
- Preparing vehicles for MOT
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No -
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
#hgvtechnician #hgvmechanic #hgvfitter #commercialvehicles #heavygoodsvehiclemechanic #lgvmechanic #lgvtechnician #commercialvehiclemechanic #commercialvehicletechnician
For more HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic opportunities please visit our website.