Microsoft 365 and Azure Senior Consultant - £60,000
My West Midlands client are having an excellent year, well ahead of last years sales numbers and as a result they are looking to expand their professional services team with an experienced consultant in the O365/M365/Azure space.
You will be asked to keep a close eye on the market for new products which could be added to an already abundant service offering. Areas being looked at are Azure security - things like Azure Sentinel in particular.
You will have access to a training budget for Microsoft certifications like the AZ-500, AZ-104, MS-500 etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the foremost consultant in this local team you will be expected to provide guidance on new strategies and service offerings using Microsoft products
- Full project cycle working closely with fellow consultants and engineers to deliver projects to customers on time
- Work closely with customers to evaluate requirements and design suitable solutions in response.
You can expect to work on projects such as: (Don't be worried if you haven't got previous experience with all)
- Lift and Shift of on-premise VMware/Windows Infrastructure to Azure - configuring underlying VNET, subnet and site-to-site VPN gateways
- Establishing Azure NSG to provide customers with high availability and high resilience solutions.
- Migration of on-premise SharePoint and Exchange environments to Office 365 equivalents
- Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance and enterprise mobility + security (EM+S), Autopilot.
- Windows 10 implementations.
- Azure Security (ATP, RBAC, MFA, Defender, Sentinel)
If this product set excites you then apply and we can arrange a call to discuss the role and your experience in more detail.