We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
This is a full time position, you will be working 38.5 hours per week, at Cygnet Kewstoke - located in Weston Super Mare.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- £26,806 - £34,254 per annum (plus enhancements)
- £13.39 - £17.11 per hour (plus enhancements)
- 10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
You will have...Essential:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Relocation package
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- Experience as a Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CAT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
The hospital provides 72 inpatient beds within a low secure setting:
Kewstoke is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?
- Nash Ward - Male Psychiatric Intensive Care, accepting emergency crisis admissions.
- Sandford Ward - Female Acute Inpatient Service, accepting emergency admissions.
- Milton Ward - Female Low Secure Service, supported by DBT, CAT and CBT interventions with an additional drug and alcohol service.
- Knightstone Ward - Female Specialist Personality Disorder Service, supported by DBT and other therapy models to empower service users to make positive changes.
- Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke - Female High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!To apply please click the link or send your CV to email@example.com