End User Computing Analyst (2nd Line/3rd Line Support)
24 months Fixed Term Contract
£28,000 - £30,000
We have a sensational new opportunity for an experienced 2nd line Support engineer to join a one of our unique clients based in St. Neots on a 24-month fixed term contract. The company is as exciting as the diversity the position offers.
In this position you will be joining a busy IS department which providing end user support on a global scale. There are also projects the department supports which you will be expected to get involved in as and when required.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
* Solid End User Computing experience, providing both technical support and training
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
* You should have a logical and resourceful approach to diagnosing and resolving problems
* Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to follow processes, ensuring guidelines are adhered to.
Duties will include:
* Support of PCs, laptops, peripherals, mobile devices and fixed telephones
* 2nd/3rd Line support for service requests and problem tickets related to Avaya or Networking,
* Developing, diagnosing and documenting resolutions to computing problems, programming executables/scripts as required and server patching on an ad hoc basis,
* Consulting with business users to determine hardware, software and system functional specifications for mobile and desktop applications,
* Working closely with the Service Desk, vendors and partners to configure, install and upgrade software and hardware to support the global PC and mobile computing environments,
* Creating and maintaining technical documentation ensuring any such documentation is up to date and accessible to staff members,
* Assisting with projects and other I.S. support duties as required.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required, then apply now and If your application is being considered then one of our team will be in touch to discuss this further.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk